The Command Zone
The Command Zone
Come and enjoy our free play area for Commander all weekend long!
What is the Command Zone?
The Command Zone is a dedicated area for players to play Commander and is a great place to meet new friends.
Our dedicated Command Zone staff will have signs available to help you find the perfect Commander game based on your playstyles!
- Social - You want to have fun with your friends while playing. You prioritize doing fun plays and having an enjoyable game state. Your ultimate goal is having fun, win or lose.
- Challenging - A mixture of the two groups, you want to win the game to some extent, but also want to have an enjoyable and clean game state. Your ultimate goal is playing well while having your skills tested.
- Competitive - You want to win the game and to do it as efficiently as you can. You enjoy clashing with other decks, making tough decisions, and navigating tricky card interactions. Your ultimate goal is victory.
Commander Format Variants
Want to spice your game up? Our Command Zone staff also have additional format handouts for you to try all weekend. Check out our Boss Monster Battle and Chase the Planes variants. Details can be found at https://www.pastimesevents.com/formats
Helpful suggestions for an amazing Command Zone play experience
- How many games do you want to play?
- Tell me about your deck!
- How does your deck win?
- What turn does your deck usually win on?
- Any special rules?
- Is everyone good with those changes?
- Ready to play?
After Your Game
- Everyone have a good time?
- Want to play another one?
Command Zone Questions?
Contact Pastimes on their Discord server at https://www.pastimesevents.com/discord.